Josh Shockley's Adventures In Not Shaving
Josh Shockley had a yearning question last year - what would it be like if I didn't shave for a whole year? Would it itch in the hot summer months? Would he even make it? Would anyone even care?
Turns out the web provides and audience for just about anything. So today, on a website devoted to shaving, we're happy to bring you Josh's website Antishave 2006 devoted to not shaving. The rules are simple:
- No facial shaving from January 1, 2006 to January 1, 2007.
- At the request of my beautiful girlfriend, trimming will be permitted but only to shape the mane.
- I can shave my neck to keep it nice looking.
- A picture will be posted weekly.
- The picture will be taken in the same part of my house, and it will be of the same part of my body (my face).
Josh is taking full advantage of all the web has to offer, from Blogspot, to YouTube, to Flickr. There are tons of ways to watch and track his progress. He's about six months into his ordeal, and looking, well, unshaven. But keep going Josh! We'll check in with you a little later and see how those summer months are treating you.
Special thanks to Darren Barefoot for calling attention to this anti-shaving experiment.
Read More in: Blogs and Websites | General News
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Shaving Stuff for all the latest news.
Posted by Russell Neufeld at June 12, 2006 8:51 AM