ZIRH's latest email announced the launch of a new line of products - ZIRH Platinum.
Designed for the man who demands only the best of the best. Now his skincare commands the same high standards.
Not much additional info is available, however here's the expected line-up according to Basenotes:
- Drenched - Ultra-hydrating moistuizer ($95)
- Revive - Under-eye complex ($75)
- Accli-matte - Mattifying moisturizer ($95)
- Age Defense - Enviromental Response Cream ($125)
- R2 R-Evolution - Resurface and remedy post shave healing balm ($65)
- PM Rescue - Night time renewing serum ($125)
- Repair - Deep wrinkle concentrate ($145)
- Total Re-charge - Retexturizing Facial serum ($125)
The launch date is April 15th. No word yet if there'll be a shaving cream in the Platinum line. We'll have more info as it becomes available.
Read More in: Brands | Shaving Creams & Gels | ZIRH
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Shaving Stuff for all the latest news.
Posted by Russell Neufeld at April 2, 2008 8:42 AM