Raz*War El Fidel Razor Starter Kit Review
Raz*War was kind enough to send us the El Fidel Razor Starter Kit to review. We are a once a week shaver so we appreciate their patience in us trying out this amazing razor. Our typical setup is a Gillete Powered Fusion, so the El Fidel doesn't have the vibrating option and we thought we'd miss it, but we didn't.
The handle, bag, and razors are really well made, and the entire shave was painless and close. We also liked the weight of the handle and the pivoting head worked wonders around our nose. The grip on the handle was also great in our hands, and it's nice to see a razor feel more expensive than 12.95 euros - we price it at double that. We also thought how amazing a gift a razor like this would be for the holidays and unexpected given the few choices men have besides overpriced ones.
The kit includes:
- 1 free razor
- 1 free travel bag
- 1 set of 4 blades
- Technical details
More details on te Raz*War El Fidel:
- 5 blades to more evenly distribute pressure for a more comfortable, less irritating shave
- Push button release for easy to change cartridges
- Vitamin E and Aloe lubricating strip helps reduce skin irritation
- Thinner Blades with Titanium coating
- Bigger Soap bar for a more comfortable shave
- Enhanced pivoting for hard to reach areas
- Guardian Trimmer Blade for hard to shave areas…goatee, sideburns, under nose, and back of the neck.
We really like the El Fidel and can't wait to try more of the Raz*War line of razors, and shaving products. Thanks again to Raz*War for sending.
At Raz*War — Starter Kit Raz*War El Fidel
Read More in: Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Shaving Stuff for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 10, 2012 7:55 AM
Thanks for your Blog about Shaving.
I recvently found a business called www.aussieshave.com (Aussie Shave) that allows you to make low price subscriptions so that cheap high quality razor's will arrive to your door step each month so you don't have to worry about buying them! It's something that annoys me, I figured you might be interested since this is a shaving blog :)