Philips Norelco Click & Style Shave Toolkit
Philips sent us over the Philips Norelco Click & Style Shave Toolkit and we've been enjoying it for quite a few weeks. This shaving toolkit will not only shave, but groom your beard, keep your stubble at the right length, and you can even touch up your sideburns if you're careful. We had no problem keeping our stubble looking beard in check, and we think it's one of the easiest shaving toolkits of this type to come out. The unit also stays charged for a long time even after daily uses, and we found taking it on our April break made for impromptu grooming without worry of it not being charged.
Designed for the young guy who's just coming into his own with a "real world" grooming routine, the NEW Philips Norelco Click & Style is a complete all-in-one system equipped with three attachments that are easy to click on and off for shaving, styling and grooming. This tool provides the versatility and convenience to achieve any style, giving guys the confidence towork their magic - whether it's a clean shave for the office or groomed stubble for the weekend.
- Click-on, click-off technology to easily switch between shaving, facial styling, or bodygrooming with a single product
- Two-headed shaver withComfortCut blades glide smoothly over the skin for an extremely close, yet comfortable shave without nicks or cuts
- Beard styler with 5 lengths for the perfect stubble or a neatly trimmed beard
- Skin-friendlyBodygroom shaver designed for a close and comfortable shave or trim on all areas below the neck
- 100% waterproof technology so guys can trim, style and shave where they want, wet or dry
- Fully charges in 1 hour for 40 minutes of cordless use, but also has a 10- minute quick charge for 10 minutes of cordless use, so it's always ready for a shave
- Battery light indicator displays power charge level
The Philips Norelco Click & Style Shave Toolkit is available right now for around $69.99.
Read More in: Electric Shaving | Reviews
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Shaving Stuff for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at May 20, 2013 7:43 AM